The Sun reports that Manchester United boss Erik ten Hag has laid down five iron rules. That players in the team must strictly follow.
The Dutchman has come under pressure to bring the club back on track. After a series of failures last season. With plans to change and bring their own philosophy to the team.
The media, as well as Dan, UFABET reveal that. Ten Hag has inform the players of the five rules that must be strictly follow.
– He will not tolerate pass the ball forwards or backwards. And in training the player will be substitute immediately if the ball is not pass forward.
– The partisanship in the dressing room will no longer exist.
– Championship medals and salary are not related to team selection. Only form on the train ground is the factor that will be chosen for the field.
– Young players will be able to replace the senior players. If they are impressive in training.
– All players will have to improve their fitness and get rid of stubborn body language. “Unacceptable” from last season.
The report reveals players return to the camp are impress with Ten Hag’s approach. With the 52-year-old after use the World Cup at the end of the year as a motivation for his squad.